Lady Six Sky was a Maya queen of Naranjo who lived from 682 to 741. Her portrait is shown on the Mayan stone carving stela 24 (also depicted here in the artwork), standing atop a trampled captive. That she was depicted like a warrior-king is rare and her rule was most impressive among the known female Mayan leaders.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!